Tuesday 14 December 2010

IT WILL BE SEXY and RE-DESIGNED

"Blank"

As you can see from previous articles imagecompany.co.uk will start
with on line store very soon. Now, I as an owner of it thinks about
all that styles and labels, about clothes generally, about simple
pieces that look amazing.
Yesterday i was at my gym, in my favorite workout piece. Cotton tank
top with deep round neck. The price of it is only 1,5GBP. I bought it
in Croatia in supermarket. Usually the older totally unfashionable
guys love to wear it but it can be so fashionable, and its great item
for redesigning. I think the factory for it is somewhere in Bosnia, so
it's exotic, isn't it ? Do you now story about Startas sneakers ? If
you don't we will write about them in some of our next texts.
Re design is main subject here. I always loved to work something new
from something i already have. Scissors, colors, decorations, there
are hundreds of possibilities, so i get idea ...yes the best ideas
come in the gym or in the tube.
I will buy more most amazing tank tops i ever seen and i will
redesigned them. Few pieces for me, and few of them for all customers
of imagecompany.co.uk. I know the style, i know the team but like
every creative person i will show final result.
You will be able to purchase those tank tops but also some other
designer pieces.
Tomorrow or one day this week i will be somewhere around Camden, i
love those second hand and vintage shops and they give me so much
inspiration. Like i said i have it but i want more
Life is beautiful...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...