Friday 11 February 2011

LADY GAGA - NEW VOGUE FACE

US Gaga Edition

Lady Gaga on the cover of US Vogue - March 2011, photographed by Mario Testino.

"I don't in any way associate my past with anything other than the hunger and the starvation for success that I still feel. It was the most beautiful time in my life.funnily enough, I still live in the same apartment, hang out with the same friends, drink at the same bars, and I dance in the same studios with the same dancers. Really, nothing has changed. I am a real family girl. When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned. And I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person."


"It will only change you and affect you if you allow it to. You have to reject all the evils of it and try to turn all the positive things that you can use about fame into great things"






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...